Hi everyone! It's about that time again! I am thrilled to be sharing some gift guides with you guys this holiday season! With Black Friday and Cyber Monday around the corner I will be doing my best to share some of my favorite items with you! These are some of my favorites for under $50 for her. Being a girlie-girl at heart, I can relate to all of you who love clothes and makeup! Making sure you stay in budget is extremely important, so gifts under $50 really helps keep everybody under control for the holiday season! This week I will also be sharing gift guides for all the men in your life, for the babes and kiddos in your life, and of course, for all of the pregnant ladies! To shop any of these items above, please click the little box located on the item, or you can click via the photos below! Happy shopping everyone!!
If you're like me, you've come to terms with the fact that you are a Sephora VIB-aholic. I am aware of my condition, and I have owned it. These awesome Sephora VIB/Rouge sales come a few times a year, and this is when I stock up on all of my favorite items that I use on the regular. As I mentioned in my last youtube video I have been using some new products that I have fallen in love with! Some of these items are on the pricier side, but when it comes to beauty products, you really want to spend money on items that are going to help your complexion, and really make a difference for your skin. I don't mind spending extra money if I love the product, that goes for clothes and products alike. The Sephora sale for VIB/Rouge/Insider members is going to be live until 11/15.
Feel free to shop by clicking the photo directly, or through my linking of each product below!
1. Farsali Rose Gold Elixir- I never thought I would like a product that seems so oily, but this item is a must have for the winter. Not only does it make your skin glow, but it helps make everything smooth so your foundation doesn't get cakey. My skin gets very dry in the winter so this product has truly saved me!
2. Tom Ford Bronzer in Terra- This bronzer is so beautiful in person. I love that it's matte because I really hate feeling glittery from bronzers that contain shimmer. This stuff suits me just right! it comes in two colors, so choose what fits your complexion best!
3. Tom Ford Bronzer Brush - Okay, so this is definitely NOT a cheap brush. I know everyone is probably going to think I am crazy for spending this much money on a bronzer brush but hear me out. This brush is AMAZING. It's so soft, none of the bristles ever fall out and it really shows the quality that is put into making it. I know this isn't for everyone, but I am firm believer that not all brushes are created equally!
4. Kielh's Hydro-Plumping Re-Texturizing Serum Concentrate- I saw this product on another beauty blogger's site and had to try it. I have never owned any Kiehl's products in the past but have always been intrigued by them because I have heard so many good things. This serum is great at making your skin look more awake. I call this my skin coffee because it instantly brings my skin to life! I have some redness to my skin and this takes it all away, it also reduces fine lines and helps plump the skin. A little bit goes a long way.
5. Anastasia Brush #23- Another brush I cannot live without! This brush is perfect for highlighter, I was having a lot of trouble finding a brush that didn't put the highlight all over my face and this one is fantastic.
6. DRYBAR Detox Dry Shampoo- This stuff is pure magic. If you don't wanna wash your hair- have no fear. This stuff will make your hair look so dry and fresh, you won't be able to tell that it hasn't been washed!
7. Fenty Beauty Killawatt Highlighter in Lightning Dust / Fire Crystal - I am a highlighter junkie now! I was always into cream highlighter but this stuff is beautiful. The shimmer is amazing and it brightens up your face. My husband calls it my "pregnancy glow" little does he know it's just some highlighter :)
8. Tarte Pack Your Bags 911 Undereye Rescue Patches- These bad boys are great (especially for mamas not getting a lot of sleep!) I throw mine in the fridge as soon as they come in the mail and then whenever I am feeling under the weather or extra tired i throw these on. I love when they come out of the fridge because they're cold and give me that extra push I need to feel awake!
9. Re (Marc) Able Foundation - This foundation is really great and full coverage. It wears all day which is great, and doesn't make your face feel too caked-on. What's great about this foundation is that you only need a little bit and it covers like crazy!
10. Stila All Day Foundation- This foundation has been my day 1 go-to foundation. When I got color matched at Sephora this was on my list and I really loved how it turned out. You can't ever tell I am wearing any foundation at all when I have this one on so it has quickly turned into one of my favorites!!
11. Kat Von D Lock It Setting Mist- Want to keep your makeup on all day? This stuff won't let you down! Just a few spritzes, and you're good for the entire day!!
12. Tarte Contour Palette Volume III - I love how easy this product is to use! It also tells you how to contour and highlight which is helpful for beginners. The colors blend in so well, and everything is high in pigment, especially the blush!
One of the hardest things pregnant women deal with (besides all of the physical changes of course) is the fact that there is a huge lack of cute maternity clothes on the market. Most the clothes I have encountered lack shape, and don't do much for these growing bellies. Pink blush has the best maternity clothes hands down- and affordable too! I have definitely fallen in love with pieces that show off my bump, and accessorizing of course since the details make the outfit, am I right??
Comfort and style are definitely important to me when I pick out outfits to wear. I always try to keep in mind that I want my maternity style to stay relevant and trendy. Every single day I try to pick out things that I know suit my body type, but also will keep me comfortable throughout the day without sacrificing style. Trust me if I could walk out of the house in sweats all day I would-but what's the fun in that?! Maternity dresses really have become my go-to, and I am trying to pick the ones with the best details! I am in LOVE with the bows on these sleeves!
Hi everyone! Happy Monday! Can you guys believe that Halloween is tomorrow? I really can't begin to wrap my head around the fact that it's almost November! Hope the weekend treated you all well, and I am really excited to be sharing these two outfits from Modcloth with you guys today. When most people think about maternity style, they think that it needs to be boring, and plain, filled with lots of stretchy leggings and spandex. That's really not the case! I am here to show you guys two great outfits that are NOT maternity, but can be made maternity!
Obviously pants are tough because it's really hard to squeeze this belly into regular sized pants, so dresses have been my best friend! The trick is to size up one size from you normal, and you should be good to go! This season has been all about accessorizing for me! I love hats (how cute is this one!), and scarves, and of course outerwear that is colorful and fun! This coat is awesome and perfect to transition from Fall to Winter.
Another tip that I'd love to share is to pick out shoes that are either wedges, or platforms so you can still have the comfort all day without sacrificing your style! I know being pregnant means wanting to be comfortable, all while still looking chic. The important thing is to just tweak what you already wear to work for you! These wedges are perfect to dress up any outfit. Comfortable shoes will go a long way, and always make sure to layer because if you're like me- your body is a furnace 24-7! Being a baby oven ain't easy!