Super excited to share some of my favorite things on the blog today. I rarely talk about different products that I use on a daily basis, and I get a lot of questions about what my favorite choices are so I decided to do a little feature now and then of some things that I really, really love. Here are some of my summer favorites at the moment.
Do you guys have any favorite products for the summer months? I usually alternate between products for summer and winter depending on my skin's needs. I think it's funny how different our skin tends to feel depending on the weather outside.
1. HUM Nutrition - Here Comes The Sun & Killer Nails - These vitamins are perfect for the summer months because I think they help me feeling healthy and happy! Killer nails is a vitamin that contains biotin which helps your nails/hair grow faster and longer. Here comes the sun is a vitamin that contains vitamins D3. Vitamin D3 helps with calcium absorption and healthy bones & teeth!
2. Scunci Bun Wrap- Want to keep your hair out of your face? This little bun wrap is perfect! Super cute, colorful, and has a wire inside to keep everything in place and out of your face! They are so easy to use by wrapping them around your top knot and it gives you an extra fun accesory to your outfit.
3. Seabuckthorn Facial Cream & Deep Hydrating Serum - I love the way these products make my skin feel. The ingredients are all natural , and it won't hurt your wallet purchasing these products! They're both used for any type of skin and won't leave your skin feeling oily or irritated. The facial cream is infused with four types of Omega vitamins and it's highly effective for skin blemishes or dark spots too.
4. Fake Bake Faux Glo Bronzer- I usually don't like bronzers (or applying them) for that matter. This bottle comes with gloves, which helps the application process, and guess what? No streaks. It's awesome for a quick glow before you go out with friends, and it looks 100% natural, which is always a plus! I love the way it smells, and I really love the color I got from using it.
5. Sun Bum Water Resistant Sunscreen- I love this sunscreen. One because there's a cute monkey on the bottle, and two because it smells amazing! It's SPF 15 which is usually what I use, and it has Vitamin E which makes it even better for your skin. It's water resistant too, so you can jump in the pool or ocean without any worries!
6. Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C BB Cream with SPF 20: This BB cream is perfect for its easy, long wearing and breathable feel. It is a multi-functional moisturizing makeup for smooth, perfect and natural looking skin that helps to even out your natural skin tone and correct small imperfections. This is great for those of us who still want to wear makeup, but protect our skin at the same time.
7. Smashbox Be Legendary Lipgloss - This stuff is awesome! You don't have to keep reapplying because it tints your lips slightly so that you have a glow going all day. I love the slight shimmer in it and it's perfect to make your every day look go into a night look with just one application.