Hey everyone! I'm so excited to be teaming up with Suave today to talk about their new 2016 collections. I am going to be specifically talking about my favorite part of the collection, and that is the Coconut Oil Infusion! When I found out this line was being released I was so excited to try the Coconut Oil Infusion Damage Repair Shampoo, Conditioner , and Repair Oil Treatment. I have always been a huge fan of Suave shampoo since I was a little girl. I love the scents they offer, and I really love how healthy my hair feels after I use their products. They have been proven to work just as well as luxury brands, and are available to purchase at your nearest Walmart store. I bought mine there, and couldn't believe how affordable it was!
Visit your local Walmart to try out all of the new 2016 Suave Professionals Collections: Coconut Oil Infusion, Coconut Milk Infusion, and Biotin Infusion, while supplies last.
I have always been a girl who prides herself in long locks, and my hair is now the longest it has ever been. I wanted to share with you guys some of my tips for keeping my hair healthy, and strong.
- Wash Oily Hair More Frequently; If your scalp is oily, you may need to wash your hair more often. I wash my hair usually once a day, especially because of my bangs, for me it's a personal choice but I always feel better when my hair is freshly clean! Also, if you go to the gym daily, this is a MUST.
- Concentrate Shampoo On The Scalp; When washing your hair concentrate mainly on the scalp for the best results
- Choose a shampoo, and conditioner that's right for you, and has natural ingredients; I love that Suave Coconut Oil Infusion is infused with pure coconut oil and the 3 step system helps repair damage of up to 2 years!
- Always use a treatment in your hair for the best results; I think this goes without saying. Whether it's a conditioning treatment once a week, or a treatment you put in your hair before using any heat products, this is essential for healthy hair. The damage repair oil treatment helps tame fly-aways and allows your hair to really shine.
- Use a satin pillowcase; this is really soft and comforting for your hair and head while you sleep. It not only helps keep your skin looking better, but keeps hair shinier too!
Be sure to check out more beauty posts before you go!