Hey everyone! I'm so excited to be teaming up with Suave today to talk about their new 2016 collections. I am going to be specifically talking about my favorite part of the collection, and that is the Coconut Oil Infusion! When I found out this line was being released I was so excited to try the Coconut Oil Infusion Damage Repair Shampoo, Conditioner , and Repair Oil Treatment. I have always been a huge fan of Suave shampoo since I was a little girl. I love the scents they offer, and I really love how healthy my hair feels after I use their products. They have been proven to work just as well as luxury brands, and are available to purchase at your nearest Walmart store. I bought mine there, and couldn't believe how affordable it was!
Visit your local Walmart to try out all of the new 2016 Suave Professionals Collections: Coconut Oil Infusion, Coconut Milk Infusion, and Biotin Infusion, while supplies last.
I have always been a girl who prides herself in long locks, and my hair is now the longest it has ever been. I wanted to share with you guys some of my tips for keeping my hair healthy, and strong.
- Wash Oily Hair More Frequently; If your scalp is oily, you may need to wash your hair more often. I wash my hair usually once a day, especially because of my bangs, for me it's a personal choice but I always feel better when my hair is freshly clean! Also, if you go to the gym daily, this is a MUST.
- Concentrate Shampoo On The Scalp; When washing your hair concentrate mainly on the scalp for the best results
- Choose a shampoo, and conditioner that's right for you, and has natural ingredients; I love that Suave Coconut Oil Infusion is infused with pure coconut oil and the 3 step system helps repair damage of up to 2 years!
- Always use a treatment in your hair for the best results; I think this goes without saying. Whether it's a conditioning treatment once a week, or a treatment you put in your hair before using any heat products, this is essential for healthy hair. The damage repair oil treatment helps tame fly-aways and allows your hair to really shine.
- Use a satin pillowcase; this is really soft and comforting for your hair and head while you sleep. It not only helps keep your skin looking better, but keeps hair shinier too!