Hello everyone, and happy Tuesday! I am so excited to be sharing some of my 2017 beauty upgrades with you guys! I am always looking for new ways to enhance my beauty regiment, and I finally feel like I have found what works for me.
1. Satin pillow cases- This one has been HUGE for me. I have always had problematic skin, more often than not, the pimples tend to be on my chin, and lower parts of my face. Switching to satin pillow cases has made an incredible difference on the texture of my skin. I found mine on amazon, and they are pretty affordable. My skin feels better in the morning, and these pillowcases don't get warm, so you have that cold-pillow feeling throughout your sleep!
2. Finding the right deodorant- I recently made the switch to Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant and I have seen such a huge difference on a daily basis. Not only are the scents amazing, but I feel comfortable all day long, even after working out at the gym after work. I am usually running from one place to the other, and staying fresh and clean is essential. I have always loved Dove products, and this is no different, their cucumber scented one is my favorite! Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant offers 48 hours of odor and wetness protection plus added skincare benefits of Dove ¼ moisturizers and Nutrium Moisture for softer, smoother underarms. They also offer other scents
3. Showering in the morning and not at night- So this one is interesting and not so much a "beauty upgrade" but for me personally, it's been a lifesaver. I was always showering at night and not in the morning in order to save time, but I honestly have not felt better since the switch. I wake up feeling great, refreshed and confident. My hair has never looked better, I never have to worry about my hair getting greasy, and overall it's an amazing way to start my day.
4. Getting facials/treatments on a monthly basis-I am always trying to keep my skin looking, and feeling great. Having a once a month facial is a great way to maintain healthy skin. I love how much my skin glows afterwards, and it really helps get rid of all the toxins that build up throughout the month. I also am always looking into new treatments and experiences, and next month I am even trying out the vampire facial! So excited to share my experiences with you guys!
5. SPF every single day/staying out of the tanning beds-I used to regularly tan (a few times a month) in tanning beds, and I hardly ever used SPF on a daily basis, and as I get older I realize how bad that has been for my skin. In order to keep it looking and feeling its best I have been using a tinted SPF daily, and also making sure I use sunscreen when I go to the beach, or am out in the sun. I also have completed stopped using indoor tanning beds, and will only use sunless products at home if I really feel like I need some color.
Feeling your best means using all of the best products that work for you, and making sure you feel confident in your own skin. What are your beauty upgrades for 2017?
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.